It is written in I Peter 3:4,
"...the Unfading Beauty
of a Gentle and Quiet Spirit...
is of Great Worth in God's sight." (NIV)
Abba, help us to learn from the holy women who set themselves apart for God - from women like Esther, Ruth, Sarah, Deborah, Priscilla, Rebekah, Mary, and Mary Magdalene.
May each of us discover in this course, The Beauty of a Gentle Spirit:
· How to grow more Beautiful in God
· How to be delivered from old ways that choke out God’s Way
· How You, Lord Jesus - the King of Kings - are ready to help each of us excel
· How we may enter into Your Rest, and remain there with You
· How we may stay on course toward You, our Heavenly Bridegroom
· How we may grow deeper in Your Love for us
· How we may stay in Communion with You
In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Deborah Armstrong, Psy.D.,
serves as a Christian counselor and psychologist in New Jersey.
To contact her, visit www.drdeboraharmstrong.com.